WELCOME ACTIVE DUTY COMMANDS!
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! SPACE IS LIMITED! If the site says "Sold Out" please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to put your name on the standby list.
NOTE: Be sure to enter your command information in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box during checkout.
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW!
Thank you for joining us and helping us bring the 3rd Annual Jacksonville COINCON to life! We look forward to seeing your command represented at this amazing event!
Enjoy some camaraderie, shopping & trading, networking, and meet some of your favorite entrepreneurs who design and make some of the best military swag in the market! This is an event you won't want to miss!
- Event Table (Table must be manned at all times!)
- 2 Event Tickets
- Early Access for set-up and shopping
Command & POC(s) Name, Website, Social Media, Phone Number, and names of POC's working the event/table.
WHAT: JAX COINCON 2023
WHO: Open to the Public
WHEN: November 4, 2023
WHERE: Embassy Suites Jacksonville Baymeadows, 9300 Baymeadows Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32256
TIME: Doors Open at 1000 & Close at 1500
We look forward to seeing you and your command there!
- Registration costs help offset the cost of venue rental, food, etc.
- The venue will become available to all vendors from 0800-1000 on November 4th for set-up.
- All vendors will be given an area, table, and chairs for their merchandise to be displayed, sold, and traded.
- All vendors must keep their respective tables manned at ALL times. The event organizers or the Embassy Suites staff are NOT responsible for anything lost or stolen during the course of the event.
- Each vendor is being asked to DONATE an item/gift for the coin rack that will be raffled at the end of the event. (Example: CPO Mess Donation: 1 Mess Challenge Coin) To be collected during set-up prior to event COMEX.
- When the event is complete (1500 or sooner) all vendors are required to take part in the teardown and cleanup of their respective areas ensuring nothing is left behind.
- Vendors are required to bring their own lunch and snacks.
All Sales Final. No Refunds.