WELCOME ACTIVE DUTY & RETIREE VENDORS!
Limited space! Reserve your table today!!!
First Come, First Served!
Thank you for joining us and our Brothers & Sisters around the fleet, Active & Retired alike, for an awesome time to reunite, network, catch up, and best of all trade, buy and sell some heavy metal and merchandise! 💪🏽
WHAT: INAUGURAL JAX COINCON 2021
WHEN: November 20, 2021
WHERE: Ramada Inn Mandarin - 3130 Hartley Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32257
TIME: Doors Open at 1100 & Close at 1600
Event DJ: Smoov Entertainment - Retired BMC Mike "DJ Mike Smoov" Mitchell
- Registration costs help offset the cost of venue rental, food, DJ, etc.
- The venue will become available to all vendors from 0900-1000 on November 20th for set-up.
- All vendors will be given an area, table, and chairs for their merchandise to be displayed, sold, and traded.
- All vendors must keep their respective tables manned at ALL times. The event organizers or the Ramada staff are NOT responsible for anything lost or stolen during the course of the event.
- Each vendor is being asked to DONATE an item/gift for the raffles/auctions. (Example: CPO Mess Donation: 1 Mess Challenge Coin) To be collected during set-up prior to event COMEX.
- YOUR VENDOR REGISTRATION INCLUDES A COIN! As part of your vendor registration fee, one (1) person registering and working the table for their command or business will receive (1) one event challenge coin.
- When the event is complete (1600 or sooner) all vendors are required to take part in the teardown of their respective areas ensuring nothing is left behind.
Part of the event proceeds will benefit 5 Star Veteran Services here in Jacksonville Florida. For more information about 5 Star Veteran Services visit https://www.5starveteranscenter.org/
This is a NO🚫 ALCOHOL event!