WELCOME ACTIVE DUTY COMMANDS!
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! SPACE IS LIMITED! If the site says "Sold Out" please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to put your name on the standby list.
Please read all details below!
Thank you for joining us and helping us make this event a success!
Enjoy some camaraderie, shopping & trading, networking, and meet some of your favorite entrepreneurs who design and make some of the best military swag in the market!
This year you will also have some great opportunities to meet some great organizations, non-profits & businesses alike that not only hire veterans but also provide transition assistance in the Northeast Florida area.
This is an event you won't want to miss!
- Event Table (2 person minimum per table. Table must be manned at all times!)
- 2 Event Tickets
- 1 Event Challenge
- Early Access
NOTE: Be sure to enter your business information in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box during check out.
Command & POC(s) Name, Website, Social Media, Phone Number, and names of POC's working the event/table.
WHAT: JAX COINCON 2022
WHO: Open to the Public - All Hands Event
WHEN: September 24, 2022
WHERE: Ramada Inn Mandarin - 3130 Hartley Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32257
TIME: Doors Open at 1100 & Close at 1600
We look forward to seeing you and your command there!
- Registration costs help offset the cost of venue rental, food, DJ, etc.
- The venue will become available to all vendors from 0830-1000 on November 20th for set-up.
- All vendors will be given an area, table, and chairs for their merchandise to be displayed, sold, and traded.
- All vendors must keep their respective tables manned at ALL times. The event organizers or the Ramada staff are NOT responsible for anything lost or stolen during the course of the event.
- Each vendor is being asked to DONATE an item/gift for the raffles/auctions. (Example: CPO Mess Donation: 1 Mess Challenge Coin) To be collected during set-up prior to event COMEX.
- When the event is complete (1600 or sooner) all vendors are required to take part in the teardown of their respective areas ensuring nothing is left behind.
- Vendors are required to bring their own lunch and snacks.
This is a NO🚫 ALCOHOL event! All Sales Final. No Refunds.